cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAHN Output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one problem regarding MAHN output type i.e. reminder sent to vendor for delay in delivery of a purchase order.My client requirement is as below:-

1).For my client maximum PO send to Vendor through EDI. So 850 output type is there.Now to trigger output type MAHN there is a prerequisites that the PO is to be printed(Output type NEU). Can we achieve the MAHN Output type by using 850 output type instead of using output type NEU.

2).Client requirement is to trigger MAHN output type in PO through background job.Whenever we are executing ME91F through background job its giving the result of Purchase Orders available for reminders.Then we are generating the message manually from ME91F and then output type MAHN is triggered in PO.Later on we are processing it through ME9F.

Is there any way where we can directly trigger MAHN output type in PO through background job(skipping the step manually generated message at ME91F)?

I have attached screen shot of background job for output type MAHN which basically gives the suitable POs for reminder but not generating the message in PO.Please take a look and give advice accordingly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP is certainly supposed to generate the messages even when the program runs in background, as you can read from OSS note 776320 - ME91F:No Message Generated in Background whn ME_USE_GRID = X  which actually fixed a bug. If you are in these older releases then you should check if this note is already in your system or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks expert...I have checked the note and it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

My client  requires the dunning output for third party process(SO-->PR-->>PO-->>IR-->>Billing).Now as per third party process the goods will be deliver directly to customer.So no GR is done in that case.For standard PO we trigger MAHN output type for the delay of delivery and when GR is done then no reminder will be generated.Similarly if we trigger MAHN output type from third party PO then how system will determine the delivery of the goods so that after deliver the goods the reminder will be stopped.Please advice me accordingly..Thanks in advance...

Answers (0)