cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Introscope Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error Introscope Agent

I'm doing the Managed System Configuration setup on my PI-SOA environment but I am with the below error anyone could help me with the solution of the problem;

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruth_reilly
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparecido,

Can you please attach a screenshot of the Log for Activity Byte Code Adapter Installation also.

Many thanks,

Ruth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the directory that these logs is is quoted below?

/usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGSXX/ISBCAdapter/BytecodeAgent/ISAGENT.9.1.5.0-2013-07-23/wily/logs/IntroscopeAgent.log

Or where I can find these logs?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a show button in below logs when you are doing managed system configuration.

Can you share that with us ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You get no message.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share SMDAgentApplication.log logs and other logs which are updated ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where I can get these logos in the operating system?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can check the DAA logs in managed system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the logs.

Jun 7, 2015 8:01:48 PM [Thread[Thread-79,5,main]                     ] Error      RemoteOSService: operation fai

led - cmd key=Parameters

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.exception.InvalidCommandException: Command key=Parameters is not valid.

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSContext._executeOsSpecificCommand(RemoteOSContext.java:185)

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSContext.executeCommand(RemoteOSContext.java:103)

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSService.executeCommand(RemoteOSService.java:218)

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSService.executeCommand(RemoteOSService.java:205)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollect.readRemoteOsCommand(OsCollect.java:496)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollect.readStoreContent(OsCollect.java:223)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollect.collect(OsCollect.java:127)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollectp4_Skel.dispatch(OsCollectp4_Skel.java:60)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:337)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:201)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl.run(DispatchImpl.java:728)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:763)

Jun 7, 2015 8:01:48 PM [Thread[Thread-79,5,main]                     ] Error      [ScriptExtractor] exception wh

ile getting configuration from os-command [Parameters]

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.exception.InvalidCommandException: Command key=Parameters is not valid.

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSContext._executeOsSpecificCommand(RemoteOSContext.java:185)

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSContext.executeCommand(RemoteOSContext.java:103)

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSService.executeCommand(RemoteOSService.java:218)

at com.sap.smd.plugin.remoteos.RemoteOSService.executeCommand(RemoteOSService.java:205)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollect.readRemoteOsCommand(OsCollect.java:496)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollect.readStoreContent(OsCollect.java:223)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollect.collect(OsCollect.java:127)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.os.OsCollectp4_Skel.dispatch(OsCollectp4_Skel.java:60)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:337)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:201)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl.run(DispatchImpl.java:728)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:763)

Jun 8, 2015 12:32:36 AM [Thread[SID AbapSystem/60,5,WILYHOST_SCHEDU...] Warning    JCOConnectorService.getAgentJ

coRepository: repository not found into pool SmdPool#hostname.domain.com.br#10#001#SMDAGENT_<SID>#-43095113#EN#5 al

ready created for system <SID>/10

hostname:sidadm 61>

Former Member
0 Kudos

The logs mentioned above were the following directory.

/usr/sap/SID/SMDA98/SMDAgent/log

File SMDAgentApplication.3.log

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm with my JAVA Solman working environment and I realized that in my PI-SOA environment does not have some items

In my Solman environment has two more items.

J2EE Node with the ID and Server 0 and IS Agent Name is the name of Instance_Server 0

And in the environment I'm in trouble PI-SOA does not have these options.

How do I be able to include this information and make the agent back up and running?

Willy Solution Manager Introscope is Version 8.2.4 and version of Wily Introscope PI-SOA is the 9.1.5.0 version.

Would if I update the version of Wily Introscope Solution Manager to version 9.1.5.0 I solve this problem.

Follow the screens attached.