cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long crystal reports HTTP 400 error buts gets generated after refreshing 2-3 times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running into a problem where the report takes 3-4 minutes to run directly on the CR server in infoview. The report gets generated correctly.When I call the same report from the browser it times out .After hitting the refresh button on the browser(IE 11) two to three times,the report gets generated.We are using websphere and the session timeout has been set to 60 minutes.The report uses 3 sub-reports to get the values.

The same report gets generated from the browser when both the websphere and the CR server (2011) is on the same box.But when they are in different boxes,the report times out when it takes 3-4 minutes to run.I have checked all the timeout configuration in the crystal reports and none of them is set to timeout.

Could you please let me know what could be wrong?

Thanks

Swagata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To get a better response, I would ask this question in the BI Platform space here:  http://scn.sap.com/community/bi-platform.

Crystal Server is a limited set of the BI Platform software and the folks there will be better able to assist with your question.

-Dell