cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM or RFC to get Legal regulation License Number assigned for sales document from GTS to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to print license details ( License Number , Legal regulation) determined for delivery on an output generated in ERP system.

Since these details for a delivery are assigned in GTS system, can you please help advice on a RFC or FM or BAPI, which can be used from ERP system to get the details from GTS system.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit -

I think, for what you are requesting, developing a custom function module in GTS is a good solution.  Having looked at a few of the FM's out there for license determination you would still be required to provide the customs document number or the internal GUID ids for the line item(s) to obtain the license.

In your post from late May I think the tables that would need to be queried within a custom FM were supplied. 

Thanks,

Rachael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I was looking for a standard RFC etc. I am sure many companies must have similar requirement, so SAP must have provided some standard FM.

Regards,

Amit

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

as a reference you can use the FM /SAPSLL/API_6800_EMON_SYNCH_MS. This is a RFC FM which Transfers data form GTS to ECC ans is used in the program /SAPSLL/CUS_EXP_MONITOR_R3 or Transaction /SAPSLL/CUS_EXPM_R3.

Regards,

Thomas