cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable personalization for web dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to disable enduser personalization for different ESS-scenarios in NWBC. Therefore i go to PFCG to the ESS-role and in the webdynpro-parameters i set parameter WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION = X, see screenshot.

When the enduser now is entering the application in NWBC he is still able to see the personalization icon at the right (see yellow marked in screenshot below) and he is able to do personalization:

Do you have any ideas why this parameter-setting is not working here ?

br Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not working at all. i have now disabled personalization with application WD_GLOBAL_SETTING, see screenshot:

^

but when i start ess with nwbc the personalization button is still there and can be pushed

any ideas ? is there maybe a authorisation object which "overrules" the global setting ????

br Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved that on my own, problem was that this is part of FPM (floor plan manager) and i had to change the floorplan configuration where i disabled this button.

AshishV
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I have the similar issue. How did you solve it? And will it affect only the users with that role or everyone?

Regards,

Ashish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to component configuration of that component and un-check enable help check box which will resolve your issue.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to disable it only for particular application or for all applications?

Thanks

KH