Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPF Action for automatic putaway WT creation not triggering

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create WT automatically in system once GR is posted for putaway.I have done following settings for PPF action-

1) For document type INB and Category PDI, action profile /SCWM/PDI_01

2)In action definition /SCWM/PDI_01_WT_CREATE for action profile /SCWM/PDI_01, options selected-

-Processing when saving document

-Schedule automatically

3)Determination procedure 0DWTP assigned to action profile /SCWM/PDI_01 for my warehouse with doc type and cat INB,PDI respectively

4) Condition record maintained for-

Application:DPP

Maintenance Group-DLVW

Maintenance Context: GCM

Condition Type:0ODWT

Action Definition: /SCWM/PDI_01_WT_CREATE

Doc Type: INB

GM Sts : NSFI

Warehouse XXXX (One relevant to my process)

Valid From MAY 2015 to Dec 9999

When I create a delivery and post GR,System is not triggering PPF action.Attaching SLG1 log.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Try to use action profile /SCWM/PRD_IN_RM with act.def. /SCWM/PRD_IN_RM_TO_CREATE

BR, Alex.

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou very much Alex.

Can you tell me why it did not work for /SCWM/PDI_01_WT_CREATE?

Because the one you suggested has a description for repetitive manufacturing which is confusing to me.

Regards,

Khushboo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Khushboo - Can you check if system generated an error free Inbound document in EWM. Based on experience, if the inbound document had some minor errors or missing information, system marks the document as red. then if you process document in EWM manually to fix the errors, the document is released & turns green.

But it such cases, the PPF document does not trigger automatically based on my experience.

Hope this helps incase you had a previous error in inbound document.

Regards,

Ram

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Khushboo.

Change GM sts to NSNS and try. It should work.

Regards,

Jobi

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Tried with that.Still same issue.If you check my log it does call /SCSWM/PDI_01_WT_CREATE but then it says condition not fulfilled.Any pointers what it is checking and unable to fulfill?

Regards,

Khushboo

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you completed Assign determination procedure?

check and let me know    

Regards,

Jobi    

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

As mentioned in my first post,those settings are already done.

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushboo

I did not find any issue in above setting but I will prefer in below way.

I will say first test same delivery without automation and there should not be any manual inputs while creating wt. you will just go to del and following function and create wt and save. this for testing you all putaway and other procedure of finding a bin is working good.

Then >>use same action and create a copy of wt action and /SCWM/PDI_01_WT_CREATE in wizard in customization.

-Processing when saving document

-Schedule automatically

then make this action as active and sap STD action as inactive.

then now use same scheduling and other parameter as IDR TO ID action. as it is one of the standard action and working for all.

check this link to get automatic 

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000309842013E.PDF

Check >>4.2.5 >>Automatic Putaway Warehouse Task Creation.  in this document

Please let me know if it do not work. But I will always say work first without condition and then with condition.

Regards

Suraj

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I have two questions for you-

1) Standard action definition itself is not working, how will creating a new one from that will work?

2) If at all I try to create one as -

IMG-->Extended warehouse management --Cross process settings-->Delivery Processing -->Actions -->Create action with wizard.

When I try to Select existing action profile /SCWM/PDI_01 and create a new action definition /Z_SCWM/PDI_01_WT_CREATE it always gives me error not in allowed namespace, not sure what system expects.

Can you guide me in more detail how to do that?

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Do not give "/" and try, and I have tried and it works.

I hope you try and without condition.

Regards

Suraj