cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample file for IDoc message type PREQCR1, basic type PREQCR102 needed

0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I am in a need to create an IDoc for a purchase requisition from scratch for message type PREQCR1, basic type PREQCR102. It seems I have most segments figured out but I am getting stuck to post an IDoc for one that has account assignment K-cost center and item category D-service. I am not using service nos., only the limits amounts. It's always giving me an error message that the an error occurred assigning data in segment E1BPMEREQACCOUNT but I cannot figure out what is causing the error.

Can somebody send me an example file?

Thanks,

Rita Z.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I found a solution. I used message type PREQCR and basic type PREQCR01 which let me post the service requisition as desired.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot imagine how an example file can help you in this case,

Just read the long text to the message B1 527 as it tells you what you have to compare.

0 Kudos

Thank you, but I've looked at the message: An error has occurred when carrying out this operation, possibly due to an incorrect data type or data format in the segment E1BPMEREQACCOUNT. I've tried so many combinations, with the decimals, i.e. I know for that percentage has the format of 100.0. Therefore, I was hoping if somebody had an example it might give me a clue what I am missing.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only guess the field in question is E1BPMEREQACCOUNT-DISTR_PERC. It's 5 characters long, so would be natural to assume 100.0 is correct format (where dot is a decimal separator in the user profile). However, the messages in SAP are frequently misleading and the problem might be in a different place.

Have you tried debugging it and setting the watchpoint for the message? It should then stop where message occurs. Also run 'where used' for the message, there might be just 1-2 occurrences.