Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN25 - BAPI for posting activity conformation with material movement

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing the activity confirmation through CN25 system does the material movememnt assigned to the activity which are having backflush indicator set with movement type 281 or 581.

Our requirement is to execute this activity in background in one of our development. Where user qill select the material and enter quantity and system should post the activity confirmation for which selected material is assigned and also do the material movement posting as like it happens in via CN25.

We tried with BDC but we are facing difficulty in case more than 1 materials are assigned to the activity.

I gone through the BAPI BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD bur with this bapi only activity confirmation is posting and not a material movement.

Please suggest the correct BAPI / set of BAPIS to achive the requirement. Hope so someone has done this type of development.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But link provided you is for posting the material movements which you can do manualy.

Material movement like 281 and 581 you can not do manualy, these movements happens for the material which are having backflush indictor exist and once you do the activity confirmation.

In my case we does through CN25.

Please suggest BAPI through which i can no activity confiramtion with material movement posting (281, 581)

Regards,

Pradeep

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

you can use the same BAPI along with Goods Movement BAPI.

for details check below Links:

How to pass custom movement type to BAPI - BAPI... | SCN

thanks

Sunil