cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

347 report Spain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

for one of our customer localized in spain, we need to manage the legal registration TAx report (Model 347).

I checked configuration, scoping and helps and sounds that this legal requirement is not available in ByDesign for the moment.

Is somebody already managed it ?

Information from SAP Business One

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sbo882/helpdata/en/45/1149e729fc4805e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Thanks for all your help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We checked this concerns with our Local Product Management team and we were informed that there is an impending legal change effective from 2017 Jan.

That is,  If the company has a turnover > 6.000.000 euros or belongs to a VAT group, model 347 will be substituted by a new model called SII in 2017 (January).

Based on the legal change, we will plan relevant report.

I hope this information will be of help for you.

Regards,

Harshal

migueltorres
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe and Jaimie,

Same issue here.. How is it posible that a legal requirement for a country not to be attended by SAP, being Spain localized?? SAP support for Bydesign in Spain is being a pain. We partners are suffering customer frustration for issues like this ...

jaime_dominguez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cristophe

I have the same requirement of the Model 347 for a customer.

The information that brings other Tax report, Model 340, available for Spain in ByDesign, is very similar but is not complete.

Did you find out something since you posted the discussion?

Many thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaimie,

unfortunatly no more information and delivery information from SAP.

It seems that some changes may happen in legal needs but anyway for the moment, there is not even workaround design for it.

Thanks