ReFx-Other than Rent, there are other source of income
Pls Suggest on this.
A Client where ReFx is implemented, they also have other source of income as below,
1. Common area maintenance- Invoiced on the basis for AREA and a fixed rate per sft per month
2. Business park maintenance - Invoiced on the basis for AREA and a fixed rate per sft per month
3. Licence fee Invoiced on the no of installations with fixed charges per month
4. F & B area maintenance Invoiced on the basis for AREA and a fixed rate per sft per month
5. Central avenue maintenance- Lumsum based on the agreement
6. Amenity and services Invoiced on the basis for AREA and a fixed rate per sft per month
7. Car Parking fees Invoiced based on the no of slots and agreed rate per month
8. Casual leasing charges one time billing based on the contract
9. Parking charges based on the usage
10. Others Case to case basis
They also have seperate department called Property Managment to handle these.
Can we propose a seperate contract type for each of these...
Some of these even doesn't requires rental object references and not area dependant. How to handle these. Can all these income sources handled through ReFx.