Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use logic rules in SAP Screen personas

0 Kudos

Hello SAP

I´m a new user in Screen personas, and I have understand that you can use logic rules in Screen Personas when creating script

Today I´m using Screen personas 2.0, but we are going to upgrade to 3.0

I´m looking for a user guide that describes how to use and create script with logic rules as IF / Or / AND Se example below

Is there any User Guides that you can send to me ?

I need some examples from I can learn how to use logic rules

best Regards

Peter Sundberg

2 REPLIES 2

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personas 2.0 scripting allows only simple IF statements. Nested IF, OR and AND are not supported directly.But you can still achieve it to some level using multiple scripts (IF first condition matches then click second script button which checks second IF condition) or using "Calculate in JavaScript"  step (

you can do validations in JavaScript and set a variable which can be used in IF statement as args.variable)

Following are links to some basic IF condition scripting and you can find more on this group when you search.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=405179387    

Personas 3.0 allows JavaScript for scripting, so it gives more power to scripting.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your information

I will look in to this links

BR

Peter