SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection Document and Order creation from CRM and ISU

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are facing a problem while creating disconnection documents from SAP CRM. When we create a disconnection document, the disconnection order is being created simultaneously along with the disconnection document.

We hope to be able to create disconnection document from SAP CRM and disconnection order from SAP ISU. The reason for this is that fields for selection of order code and PM plant is only in ISU. (Or can they be available in CRM)

What is the standard flow of events in a disconnection scenario (customer requested) involving both CRM and ISU ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the related Disconnection Document  Variant configuration, you should be able to blank out the Disconnection Order code field.

The configuration path is under the following SAP IS-U path:

Utilities Industry->Customer Service->Process Execution->Disconnection/Reconnection->

Define Processing Variants for  Disconnection Documents

This should solve this.

Regards,

Ivor

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the related Disconnection Document  Variant configuration, you should be able to blank out the Disconnection Order code field.

The configuration path is under the following SAP IS-U path:

Utilities Industry->Customer Service->Process Execution->Disconnection/Reconnection->

Define Processing Variants for  Disconnection Documents

This should solve this.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Ivor.

I made the disconnection order code blank against the processing variant but still a disconnection order is created when i create a disconnection document from CRM.

Any other way by which i can stop this ?

I'm also trying to understand how the flow is when a customer requests for a disconnection. What is the sequence of events from CRM to ISU.

Warm Regards,

Monis Shakeel

0 Kudos

Hi Monis,

As Ivor mentioned for disconnection reason Customer Request remove the order codes.

If still the order is getting created then there is a workflow or enhancement in play. Check the process first in ECC and then CRM.

On the process flow check this link.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Rakesh.

How do i create separate variants for permanent and temporary disconnection (charges for both will be different).

If i create separate processing variants, will they be available to me for selection in CRM ?

What is the general way of creating different disconnections where they are available to me for selection and where i can maintain separate charges based on the types.

Regards,

Monis Shakeel