cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Convert to another UoM qty If the Qty is Already in Inventory?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My (another) case is like this :

Purchase Dept create a PO with item UoM is SET

but in another Dept, Sales Dept. want to sell that item is in PCS UoM

FYI, in my company I work, 1 SET = 100 PCS

And the damn thing is I've just know that I can set for above case by changing Item per Purchase Unit by 100 (is it true? ) after there is several PO and Good Receive.

My Inventory in total now should have 101000 instead of just 1010, My Question is how to convert qty that already in Inventory to make it multiply by 100?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211473
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in item master data there is a purchase column there u can set the UOM  name and other detail like item per purchase unit and quantity per package , These all detail will come when u create purchasing document . And then at Sales Data column u can give UOM which will come automatically when u create Sales document of that item .  Also u can set there the conversion parameter between purchase and sales ( in defining item per sales/purchase unit and quantity per package). just adjust the value according to your need.

hope it will work for u.

isaac_kalii
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gunarto,

Please check out the below leads of setting up different UoMs for the item in sales, purchasing, inventory, and production transactions.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sbo900/helpdata/EN/64/1a2505ffb142f6bc4de5a800b6b119/content.htm?framese...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sbo900/helpdata/EN/45/27d85763724a2ae10000000a11466f/content.htm?framese...

Regards,

Isaac.

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Try the conversion parameters in material amster-->Additional data--.Units of measure.

Here put the conversion parameters as 1 set=100 pcs.So that at the time of sale system will consider this.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still don't get your point

where is Material master located?

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Then how you are creating a P.O and sale order? with out material?

Regards,

Pardhu