cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT0G cancel TO generated from inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have question about the TO cancel from inbound delivery.

User did the return delivery for the inbound delivery and use LT01 manual move the material to 901,actually should use LT0G.

now we go to change the delivery quantity since part of the material return back to vendor, system not allow me to change the quantity because the putaway quantity > changed delivery quantity. putaway quantity field is grey and can not be changed.

If just leave it then there will be open inboud delivery exist and will impact MRP.

I tried to move the material from 901 to original bin and try LT0G again, found no selectable item.

I searched notes and forum, seems if original quant changed, the LT0G will be not possible?

Do you have any idea how to open the putaway status of inbound delivery again?thanks!

Regards

Zhixian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not 100% sure if it will work, but you could try using LT01 and manually move some other stock to the original location (e.g. you can also move from ST 999 and leave 999 with negative qty temporarily). To try updating the delivey set the error message VL 019 to warning (E => W). If I remember correctly you can do this in t-code OVM1.
After you do the reversal you will be able to move the quants reversed to 999 and clear the negative stock there.
This is just an idea, not sure it'll work, but worth trying...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihailo

I tried to set VL 0019 message to warning and saved the inbound delivery with the correct quantity without issue. Now the inbound delivery is close and not impact the MRP,Thanks for your suggestion.

Answers (0)