Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workmode-Management -> Notification-Templates

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

if I schedule a workmode for technical monitoring (e.g. Downtime), there is the option to send automatically notifications to inform about the downtime and what is the reason for this.

However, I have just one system where I get automatically filled the e-mail template.

For all others the email-template is not filed and if I maintain the mail-content I see below (in preview-screen) that service is not available.

Does anybody know the reason for this? Its really weird.

Second questions would be, if anybody knows if there is a possibility to adapt the suggested template?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H,

Can you please attach screen shot here.

Thanks

Rishav

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure, the 1st one is working and the second screenshot is from a system which is not working.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally these templates are by default preloaded and it seems services are temporarily unavailable for you. Please try after sometime if its not working then also we may need to start with the troubleshooting from smicm.

Usually you can do this from Fill from template button also to customize.

Thanks

Rishav

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx for that.

However, I doubt that it is really a temp-problem.

I can reproduce the issue again and again.

Always the same, for exactly the same system it is always working and for all others not.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I have mentioned wrong t-code previously please check the webdynpro applications in your SICF.

e.g DSWP* related (dswp_dtm_maintain_temp_appl;;dswp_dtm_call_template;;;dswp_dtm_call_template;;;;dswp_na_grp_powl;;;;dswp_nm_settings_system).

DSWP_NA*;;;DSWP_NM****

2. Can you go to your managed system setup for that particular system in solution manager system.

Run the activity configure automatically-> Activate services and check if it is fine.

In SP12 it is under Finalize configuration.

Thanks

Rishav

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

checked both, however still the same problem.

Kind regards