cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while loading BW data in BPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

While loading BW data to the monitor definition of the logical component, the popup does not show any relevant data... how to go about this issue??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rasika

DId you try master data text load for your BP analytics ? Or do you want to load monitor definition from managed system to start BPMon /BP analytics setup ?

THe screen you attached this thead is a screen where you can trigger BW master data load to your BP analytics monitor. If you configure BP analytics monitor under the logical component and the monitor has group field, there should be some semantic I'd. But if you have not configure any analytics monitor, there will be a screen like you.

If you just want to load monitor definition , then you shoud select a button next to BW master load of same area .

best regards

keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keiji,

I have been able to identify the problem from your insight.. However now am unable to see the Key figure in the BPA monitor for statistics even after putting the required timeframe... Could pls guide me as to how to acheive that?

Also is there some time gap before, the changes take place in the BPA monitor?

Do i have to set up connector instance? and How?

The managed system is EIC-ABAP.

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rasika

There will be some time gap between data collection time and data become available in analytics(usually less than hour).

every 5 min SolMan BPMon engine checks whether there is a due monitor to be scheduled.

if you specify 06:00 am, data collection might start 06:00 -06:05.  if data collection in managed system is fast, it finish shortly and result becomes available in managed system. This data is picked by another extraction program through extractir framework.

BP analytics extractor run 15 min by default, so here small time gap occur.

uunless your data collection in managed system takes very long due to large data volume, I assume usually data becomes available within hour From you specified time.

if data is not available, I suspect following

1.connector instance is not active( check connector instance setting) in SolMan

2.MDX connection is not working(please check MDX connection in Sm59 under TCP/IP) in SolMan

Beat Regards

KEiji

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasika

Multiple things you can check.

1. Start with job E2E_EFWK_RESOURCE_MGR, If it is running fine.

2. Check the cubes 0SM_BPMRH if it activated and fine.

3. You can check your extractors in extractor framework (e.g. BPMon Transactional Data Extractor)

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Have checked all this.. The job is running fine and the extractors too.. how to activate the cube though? i did the prerequisites and the activate BW cubes status shows green.. pls guide..