Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS - Leave Request - Sort Leave Types in DDLB by Remaining Quota

iamjaredm021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know if it's possible to sort leave types in the dropdown list box based on its remaining qoutas.

Upon checking, the list are being retrieved from table T554S and checked against table T554S_WEB if a particular leave type is to be shown or not. Have me corrected if I did misundertand it in any way. Please advise how can I be able to check the quota of each leave type so sorting based on it will be enabled. I observed that not all these leave types have corresponding data from Infotype 2006.

Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member48927
Participant
0 Kudos

Had done something similar by enhancing Method: SET_VALUE_HELP of Class: CL_HRESS_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_GUIBBF

Here PERNR is available, use any functions to read the remaining quota and try to sort the absences accordingly.

Cheers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iamjaredm021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I felt the same way here. I've been trying to figure out for days already how to make it possible.

Hi Hains,

I'll try to look into that class and method. Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI you can try the way Hains has told. But what if there are multiple quota for one leave type and combination of multiple other things.

You are looking for a very risky customised solution. As an expert advise, try to convise your business.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I am afraid to say if this is possible at all.

Regards

Ajay