cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc number delivered to pi, but not reached to target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a critical issue, whereiam facingidoc numbers which isshowingin theidoc monitor as "delivered", but it has not reached to target system (i.eMS-SQL).

whenicheck with the messageit iwas getting no message selected for this criteria..

again, when icheck with the time, iwas getting the details of the idoc which is showing as messsage delivered to target. But, actually, itsnot reached to target

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

If I follow your original discussion in this thread, then from the second screenshot it appears that although the required message has reached the end-point of the receiver channel successfully, yet the message has not been delivered to the target system database.

From the above, there appears to be two possible conclusions:

1. The IDoc has not been converted into flat file, and the target system being out of SAP domain does not understand IDoc.

2. If the flat file has been formed it might be stuck before getting delivered to the database of target system. One possible reason can be large file size.........or else other could be performance issue of target system.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Can you please check the status of your receiver channel.

And you can also use the trace or pi inspector to check what is really happening.

Regards

Naveen

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It looks like wierd, since the IDOC has reached PI and the message status is showing as delivered in PI system but the target has not received it.

Can you pls do the testing in non production environments for the same interface with a sample data and see whether the issue is present in the non production also.

Also, please cross check the receiver channel parameters are looking good for the respective environment, even you can do the channel ping from channel monitoring.

Regards

Vishnu

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Did you check the receiver channel? I believe its JDBC.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES..its working fine