cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Periodic Billing - Value Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am having a scenario where I am having periodic billing plan. I have created separate condition type copying PPSV. Now calculation type I have taken as "N". Subsequently I have created a condition record for the same. Now when I am creating contract for this with a value of 12000 INR. System is not splitting the values equally against each month. It is considering the days in each month and calculating accordingly, for this in OVBI settings, I made 360 days in year and 30 as no of days in month. But still system not splitting the values equally. And surprisingly for December month system is calculating differently.

Can anyone tell me what is the issue. I will share you the screen shots of it.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Define your new rule for determining dates in OVBS.

Time period = 1

Time unit = Month

(I hope this what you have done)

Assign this rule for your billing plan type (Next Bill. Date), Plus could you remove this days in year and month and try it.

I hope this would resolve your issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The same settings I have already done in the system and removed days in year. Still system isn't calculating the values properly

Regards

Abhishek

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Check your fiscal calendar which is being used. It seems the issue is from there. Example when its 1000, I can assume its 30 days month which means 33,33 per day. When its 31 days month its 1033 (rounded). In case of December it seems you have 26 days.

Compare the same with your fiscal period and I am sure you would understand the logic.

Let me know other wise else confirm.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thank for your response. Can you please let me know where exactly I have to check in and what changes do I need to make.

Please guide.

Thanks

Abhishek

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Check below link for your next question. I hope you understood the issue and action which needs to be taken. First test it thoroughly before making changes in productive environment.

Creating Periodic Billing Documents - Billing (SD-BIL) - SAP Library

Regards

Rahul

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Did it got resolved?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Nope. Still I am working on it.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Try after removing values from time period and time unit.

Thanks

Atul

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to refer OSS 163134 - Billing plan: incorrect number of months/years and the user exit provided in it to develop the constant day/month algorithm.

Regards,