cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appropriation Request - project deactivate issue

0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have started creating a AR via IMA11, entered all details like, plan costs, Applicant, Approver, IM program position and ID, then later at second level of approver I rejected the AR and now the status is Proposal created, but when I tried to create project /WBS in ‘Measures/Asset’ tab, I found that it is allowing to create a project but when clicking on WBS tab the system is giving an error message saying that can not create the WBS for status "Proposal created".

My requirement is the same error I want for project creation Push button also or both the push buttons should be disabled for this status.

Experts, Please reply as soon as possible,as it its very urgent. Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

If you rejected the AR the system status must be Rejected.  I do not remember any system status called "Proposal created".  Can you please check if that is a system or a user status?

Thanks,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hello Paulo,

You are write. It is user status only.

Anand

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

So please check what is allowed and what is not in the configuration for that particular user status, but I do not think it can influence any screen elements.

Besides if the system staus is still there it also has its own restrictions.  I hope you are not dealing with the Production system to face your new requirements.

Regards,

Paulo