cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional field not showing on screen...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have extended the Approve Timesheets V2 application, HCM_TSH_APV.  I have also done an extension and replaced the service with a copy of the original.  I have added a few additional fields to the service to have more information on the screen.  I have generated the service, and I have cleared the cache.  When I debug, I can see that the additional fields I have added have been populated. 

Now, inside the extended application, I have extended the S3.controller.js to S3Custom.controller.js.  Inside here I have added code to the extHookviewSummary, so when you click on the button to view additional information on the time that you are approving, it should show in the window.  I thought that I had done everything correctly, but the information from the screen is now showing.

This is the code that I added, in bold.

n.push({
"title": this.resourceBundle.getText("TSA_DATE"),
"description": hcm.approve.timesheet.util.Formatter.DateFormatter(f[i].WORKDATE)
});
n.push({
"title": "Act. Type",
"description": hcm.approve.timesheet.util.Formatter.textFormatter(0, f[i].LSTAR)
});
n.push({
"title": "Receiver",
"description": f[i].RAUFNR
});
n.push({
"title": "Sender Cost Center",
"description": f[i].SKOSTL
});
n.push({
"title": "Att/Abs Type",
"description": f[i].AWART
});
n.push({
"title": this.resourceBundle.getText("TSA_DESCRIPTION"),
"description": hcm.approve.timesheet.util.Formatter.newLineAdder(f[i].MAIN_FIELD_TEXT, f[i].SUB_FIELDS_TEXT)
});

Like I said, I can see this all in the table that is being populated, and I did add my own structure to the standard structure to get the fields listed above.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I got it figured out.  Since this is my first extension, I missed adding some additional code.  I added code to extHookviewSummary, but I didn't extend extHookcreateDetailModelData.  I needed additional code here and my fields show up!

Cheers,

Kevin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you extended the application of UI5 , is it using SAP Web IDE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I used the SAP Web IDE.