cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial good receipt (1MIGO 2OT) - “Transfer orders are created first for active items”

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created a good receipt (MIGO) for Material01 of 12 PAC. I need to do a first partial entry of 5 PAC and a second partial entry of 7 PAC, for that material01.

I am using X Mixed storage without limitations

I am using LT06 having this message that force me to do the second partial entry before save.

“Transfer orders are created first for active items”

It is possible to do a OT1 of 5 PAC batch01 and a OT2 of 5 PAC batch02 for the same good receipt MIGO?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately your scenario is not easy to understand.

you are talking about a quantity of 12 in MIGO

then you are talking about batches with quantity of 7 and 5 and it is not known if you talk about MIGO or LT06.

then you show a message from LT06

and finally you want do transfer order for a quantity of 5 and 5.

I don't see any logic and red line in there.

Please rephrase your query with care.

0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

Thank you very much for your help.

I am trying to do a partial good receipt on WM.

1. MIGO = 12 PAC
  2. LT06 FOR OT1 = 7 PAC
  3. LT06 FOR OT2 = 5PAC

The message “Transfer orders are created first for active items” on LT06 force me to create the OT2 at the same moment than the OT1.  The OT2 must be create in a other day.

Cheers

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are constantly use OT1 and OT2 it seems there is some meaning behind and not just a typo,  can you spell this in long please.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what actually does MIGO 12 mean? Just one line or actually 2 items with different batches in one material document?

0 Kudos

I am trying to do a partial good receipt on WM.

1. MIGO = 12 units of Material001
  2. LT06 FOR OT number 1 = 7 units of Material001 batch 001 created today
  3. LT06 FOR OT numer 2 = 5 units of Material001 batch 002 to be created tomorrow.

I can´t because when I save to create OT number 1 = 7 units of Material001 batch 001 the system force me to do the second entry (OT numer 2 = 5 units of Material001 batch 002).

Cheers

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't dont even realize that you permanently write OT instead of TO, or did you learn this wrong? Please take some more effort and review what you write before your post, otherwise I will reject those discussions in future.

If your material is batch managed, and you receive 12 in MIGO, then you get a single batch 001 for all 12. Otherwise you have to receive 7 and 5 as 2 items in MIGO to get seperate batch numbers.

in LT06 you actually have the material document number and the item number as the first fields in the screen.

So you can process one after the other and this should not conflict at all.

Maybe you should post a screenshot of your material document and your LT06

0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Answers (0)