cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in XI Cache Connectivity Test

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I am seeing the same issue as posted here 7 years ago. We are running PO (single stack) 7.31 SP14. We noticed that changes to mappings weren't evident when testing the interfaces. I checked the ID cache and found that a lot of notifications had been performed but not actually completed.

When processed manually, (repeating the update) the cache update works and eveything is OK. .

When performing a Cache Connectivity Test the tests for the Central Adapter Engine and the Mapping Runtime start but do not complete.

When checking the cache status in the ID I can see the cache updates for this test have not completed.. So I processed them manually they complete and all the icons on the Cache Connectivity Test turn green.

When looking in the NWA log at the same time as the cache connectivity test I can see the following error 'SWCV ID: bc680ca1924311d9bb93d52d0a126213 does not exist in Enterprise Service Repository and System Landscape Directory'

I then checked the cache object view on the ID and came across the SWCV. Looking closely in the comprehensive description field I can see the text .Connectivity Test Component.

In my humble opinion this looks like a SAP component/error etc. Has anyone seen this before?

I have created a SAP Customer Message for this issue but I am looking for some further information.

Looking forward to your replies.

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We never did find out what the issue was as it disappeared after a restart

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you verify if the SWCV GUID is in sync b/w ESR and SLD?

Refer to below blog for verifying the same

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I can confirm this SWCV does not exist in ESR or SLD. I have no idea what this is