cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory delivery partners default to zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup mandatory partners in outbound deliveries header. The problem is that these default to zero and allow the end user to post goods issue with the zero's and not actually the correct values. I have also maintained the incompletion log for these partners but it still allows the user to post goods issue without the correct entries.

Hope someone can help and advise?

Cheers

Dean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Dean,

After the observation of the screen shot I am suggesting you please check the settings in TCode

VOPAN , select the Delivery and click the Partner Procedure .Check these.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the partners extended to the relevant sales area, d-chain and division?

Are they assigned correctly in the customers master data and populating in the sales order as expected?

I am not sure about your scenario but normally the partner functions are flowing from customer master to sales order and finally to the delivery...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

We are using sales personnel to basically record who picked and packed the product in the warehouse. I have attached a screenshot and as you can see the personnel in the warehouse i.e. the pickers and packers have saved & PGI the delivery with picker and packer as zero default

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I already believed you  before this screenshot, but more important would be to know if that is new customizing, or if that worked before but stopped suddenly.

Did you do the customizng yourself, what roles are used, as they (picker and packer) are not standard you must have copied them from another role or created them by yourself.

Are these roles available in customer master? in sales order? Are they entered manually in the delivery?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please elaborate more in detail about "mandatory partners in outbound deliveries header" and where you made this setting (if possible please share the screenshot of customization/ setting)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

We are using sales personnel to basically record who picked and packed the product in the warehouse. I have attached a screenshot and as you can see the personnel in the warehouse i.e. the pickers and packers have saved & PGI the delivery with picker and packer as zero default