cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTW consecutive NCs and setting Resource on hold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with ME 6.0.4.31

I am trying to put resource on hold after X times the consecutive NC codes is logged.

I manage to get e.g. Message type APP_INFO to be logged correctly after X times NC. I can see the messages in message board.

However if I change APP_INFO for RTW_CONSEC_NC that should put resource on hold nothing happens.

Any idea what can be wrong here?

Br,

Pete

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Pete!

It should work as described in this How-To Guide. If it doesn't, please submit a support ticket for deeper investigation.

I would try to change APP_INFO to be similar to RTW_CONSEC_NC and then check if this makes any difference (though unlikely).

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed APP_INFO process_workflow from SIMPLE to OP_RES_HOLD_CONSEC_NC (Like in RTW_CONSEC_NC) but it did not help.

I quess I need to log a ticket.

Br,

Pete

charlie_cutler
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Pete,

One thing I will say is that I the out of the box workflow steps for RTW and Consec NC's are built to support those flows specifically.  I f you have attempted to apply them to other scenarios they may not work as expected.

I feel like something is missing from your steps above, and to better understand please feel free to contact me via e-mail @ charlie.cutler@sap.com

Thanks and regards,

Charlie Cutler