cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like button is disabled for my blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I posted my first blog yesterday. I received a mail that a viewer liked my blog!  

However, today one of my mates pointed out that the Like button is disabled for my blog. When, I checked it was disabled. I tried my settings and preferences... but not sure whether there is a way to enable it.  Or is it a bug?

The only thing I did was, changed the font and re-posted it. Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Nithiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't like your own blog post. Any content owner can't like his own content.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When, I checked it was disabled. I tried my settings and preferences... but not sure whether there is a way to enable it.  Or is it a bug?

I still don't believe that you are pointing out to correct issue. Above statement clearly indicates that you were logged in when you tried to find LIKE button. And then it is again,

I wonder, why the button was disabled for my friend from his login.

Make sure you have correct understanding of the issue and the resolution as well

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for trying to help Nitin. I clearly understand the issue now and like button works fine.

However, I meant my friend tried to like my blog from his login.

Cheers,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies pals! 

Much appreciated. I wonder, why the button was disabled for my friend from his login. I might ask him to make sure he logged in before trying to hit the like button.

Cheers,

Nithiya

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

without login, you can't even see this like option.

be sure that (s)he has not logged on from your account. If (s)he has logged on with different id, then it could be a system bug.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pal! Will check.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

"Like" button will be shown disabled for the author.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its working and like button enabled.  please check it.