cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RERAPP No Tax Line Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wondering if I missed any standard configuration (RE-FX or FI), or if this behavior is due to an enhancement:

Background:

1. I have a condition type in REFX for advance rent, which has a similar set-up to a deposit condition type.

2. I've tagged the condition type as subject to tax (tax type and tax group are set to MWST, Full tax)

3. In simulation mode in the contract and RERAPP, I can see that the tax is computed accordingly.

Issue: After posting, the FI document generated does not have any tax line item (but tax code is present).

Expected Entries:

e.g. tax at 10%

Customer A/C                    1100

Customer A/C (sp.gl)               1000

Output Tax                               100

Current Entries:

Customer A/C                    1100

Customer A/C (sp.gl)               1100

Others:

1. Entries are correct in QAS client A, but incorrect in QAS client B

2. I've compared the RE-FX configurations for both QAS clients and nothing seems to be different (unless I missed something)

3. I've checked the special GL configuration, and GL account set-up in both QAS clients and these are the same.

4. This behavior only happens for this particular condition type. Other conditions subject to tax were posted correctly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you configure assignment tax code (for FI document) ?

please check below spro menu path

Flexible Real Estate Management - Accounting - Integration FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP -Taxes - Assign tax code (for FI Document)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

Try create a new contract and check the dates are maintained properly. If no issue in the config then issue must be in master data / contract. Try first create the new contract exactly similar to the QAS-A client. If you still find an issue then check the master data details.

Let me know the outcome of it.

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was helped out by another consultant. I missed something in the configuration, as I thought it didn't have an impact.

I checked the tax category of one of the GL accounts listed in the special GL indicator, and found out that a separate tax line is generated if I use tax category + (Only output tax allowed); however, if I use * (All tax types allowed), there will be no tax line during posting.

I'm not sure if this is the standard behavior since I have no access to any other client. Anyone else can verify?

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

this seems to be reasonable. When you are using special ledger transaction then a balance sheet account is posted. But tax is normally calculated for P&L accounts.

So to ensure that tax is calculated for the special ledger transaction the tax category '+' or '+B' (for gross managed down payments) is necessary.

But as this is an FI topic you may also get in touch with an FI expert who may help to clarify your question.

Regards, Franz