cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCMS

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have got an issue. Kindly help resolve it.

Corrective complaint report sent by SCMS is not found.

SCMS claim is created and the corrective complaint report is sent by SCMS,but it is not found.

Not really sure why this is happening.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Yes SCMS is Supplier Complaint Management System.

Its a complaint against a vendor.

We use the Transaction code QM01.

Q2 type is fro SCMS.

The issue here is an SCMS claim once created,the complaint letter has to be sent to the user,but in this case its not been sent.

When checked with the user,user says a parked document has to be created for the document number.

The absence of which is causing the issue.

Note:i m pretty new to this concept,henceforth posted a question..:)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry but its still not clear to provide some solution to it. I assume claim means quality notification. Have you customized any new function module to trigger email to specific user as soon as the notification is created? If yes check with ABAP team or refer to your old documentation for this development which will guide you how this functionality is designed for your organization. Check whether all prerequisites are properly followed.

As this is customization, many organizations design it in the way they want to suit their needs. I also believe that you have some SOPs defined in your department for this, like you are saying unless parked document is created notification email can not be triggered. You should revisit this. BTW what is parked document?

Honestly, this is something specific to your organisation and we have no clue how to respond this. I can suggest you to give some more background on the topic, the sequence of events that occur in this entire process and the exact event where you are getting error.

Anand

0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your resonse.

I discovered that this was something internal to our project.

Thanks aonce again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya

As i understand SCMS is third party system generally it is used for health care, am not sure if you have its interface with SAP & facing problem in interface or you mentioned it in some wrong forum.

Please elaborate for better understanding

Singh Parminder

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition, I believe this is some customised program or module pool. SCMS might be something like S Complaint Management System but we don't know it. We don't know what logic you have put behind. We don't know the process flow, and we do know nothing about it.

To get an swift response, you better explain the process, system and all the efforts you have tried. Only then anyone can assist you.

You should once read this,

ntn

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before anyone gives some solution here, surely he/she would want to know below things,

1. What is SCMS?
  2. How it works?
  3. If it is any third part software, how SAP is integrated to it?
  4. Which transaction code in SAP or which SAP functionality you are referring to?
  5. Exact error message?

Anand