cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM SERVICE MANAGER 4.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am deploying SAP Service manager app version 4.2 on SMP 3.0 sp 06 development server.

The steps i am following are same as mentioned in SAPSM42 installation guide.

When i publish the app using eclipse application folder is create and agentry.ini(With development server = True) is there.

But when i try to publish this folder on SMP 3.0 in apps setting publish its doesn't get published and there is no error as well.

Please help me to deploy the development version on SMP 3.0 development server.

With Regards

Vishal L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Help me with exact process on how to deploy SAP CRM SERVICE manager 4.2 developer version.

With Regards

Vishal Lokapur

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Vishal,

Here are the steps to create an Agentry application in development mode on your SMP3 server for one of the products.

1. Create your Agentry application id in the Management cockpit
  2. Run the product installer to create the production ZIP file
  3. Unzip the resulting production ZIP to a temp location
  4. Copy all the files from the unzipped folder minus the Application folder to your application directory under the SMP3 server configuration folder
  5. Edit the Agentry.ini to change the key developmetnServer=True
  6. Publish as an Agentry development instance to your application directory under the SMP3 server configuration folder
  7. Restart your Agentry application through the management cockpit (or the whole SMP3 server)
  8. Verify your application in the Management cockpit and make any additional changes such as TimeZone or urlPath.  If you make any changes be sure to restart again.
  9. Verify your application by connecting through the browser to get the I am here! message
  10. Connect using your ATE or clients to verify the application functionality.

This only needs to be done the first time.  Subsequent changes can simply be published from the Agentry Editor to the directory where they will be picked up immediately.

--Bill

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Vishal,

If your original question has been answered, please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Thanks,

--Bill