cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implicit Enhancement to change LTAK-BWVLS and LTAP-NLTYP does not work...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Since there were no user exits/BAdI's available for this purpose, I am trying to implent an Implicit Enhancement to change LTAK-NLTYP in some instances.

My code seems to be correct:

IF...

ltak-bwvls = '901'.

ltap-nltyp = 'SCR'.

ENDIF.

Now, when I use my code in Subroutine DATEN_TAKOPF (Function group L03A), the Movement type is changed to 901, but the Destination Storage type remains 916 and is not changed to SCR.

I also tried the same code in Subroutine TA_HINZUFUEGEN (Function group L03A), but also here the Movement type is changes, however the Destination Storage type is not.

Can anyone tell me WHICH SUBROUTINE I should program to get my Destination Storage type changed in the Transfer order?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind regards,
Bart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had in our system as well codes that were supposed to have a better meaning for the users than these 916, 902 etc interim storage types. And I have to say that we never had to change any coding for this, as it is just customizing.

are you certain that the delivery is created after your customizing changes and does not have the 916 in its item details for picking?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know you can customize other Interim Storage types than 916; that is not our problem however..

The situation is a little bit more complex.

What we want is for normal Return Deliveries to Vendors (Delivery type RL) to direct to 916 with a dynamic bin (representing the Delivery number) using WM Movement type 601 - all this is business as usual.

Now when there are Return Deliveries of a Delivery type ZS (the user will indicate this manually in the Return PO), the goods need to go to Storage type SCR instead of 916. This is because these goods will not be returned physically but will be scrapped from SCR. In SAP this will be mapped as posting GI - business as usual.

I tried user exits before and other implicit enhancements: they did not do the job.

I also do not see the possibility in customizing, but if you see a solution there, let me know please!

Thanks again for your help.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it looks like you are trying to change the destination storage type for picking TO (storage type value 916, system picks from the movement type check the entry for 601)  since you are changing the BWLVS what is the value entered in the movement type

check your config

LE---WM----Activities----Transfers---Define movement type

check the entry for 901

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

I have set up the Movement type 901 as a copy of 601, the only difference being the Destination Storage type being SCR, instead of 916:

Kind regards,
Bart

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per standard SAP 916 is for GI area and during PGI system check that entry. Could you please share what is the overall objective by changing the Storage type.