Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing blank page while using remote transaction in CRM WEB UI

former_member297837
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello.

This problem appeared, after updating our erp system to ehp 7.

When i using crm web system everything is ok, then i start remote ERP transaction,after login i have explorer notification, then first page is ok, but on second, blank page appears(screen attached)(there is alv there).

In gui this erp transaction works well.

In mozilla i have the same result.

In IE this message appears when starting transaction, but there is no message in Mozzila.

• The Standards Mode is not supported for Document Modes less then 8 (note 1970689)

Regards,

Egor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the note? It gives all the information that you need

Cheers!

Luis

former_member297837
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis.

Yes i checked the note and in this note : "This is only relevant for Microsoft Internet Explorer."

But i try using mozilla and have no message but the same error.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, my mistake as I see the note is quite new I would raise a new one, I believe will be the quickest ways to solve or at least have some detail about your issue. Will be cool if you update this post with SAP feedback

former_member297837
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, i don't understand, u create an OSS by yourself?

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope, I'm just trying to help you, the only way I have is explain what I would do in your situation . As it states the note I would raise a new incident on the component CA-WUI-APF telling your issue and pointing the note 1970689 on the descrption. As someone else can have the same issue in a future your feedback could help other members.