cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between ECC 6.0 V/S ECC 6.0 EHP 7 for MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could any one please explain what is the difference ECC 6.0 v/s ECC 6.0 EHP 7.

because our company plan for to EHP 7.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me introduce the SAP Help portal:

1. you enter help.sap.com into your web browser

2. you read the menu to try to figure out to which area your question belongs, if you are not constantly changing jobs then it probably for many years always the same area.

Does it sound logical that MM belongs to SAP Business Suite (it does not really harm to look up whats behind any of the menus to become more familiar with the structure)

3. After you decided to click SAP Business Suite you are taken to a new page to navigate for further details on the left. ERP sounds familiar, doesn't it?

4) you click SAP ERP  and a new page opens. See what is in first position.

Was that easy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen for reply,

but I want to now difference because now we are own SAP ECC 6.0 only no EHP install.

My requirement what is the difference any transaction /process /report for SAP MM.

Regards,

Rajesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just open the menu on the left for each level that is between your current release and your target release:

also the SAP Improvement finder can help you: Improvement Finder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Try https://apps.support.sap.com/innovation-discovery/?Campaign_ID=InnoDisc_solution_Browser

which has replaced the solution browser.

Click on the innovations button.  It will give you a short description of all the possible enhancements and addons, and a high level list of the changed features.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)