cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast consumption with limitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Today, my user is loading forecast with SO consumption. But due to the large orders that's coming in from the customer and to limit the exposure of the company, my user want to limit the demand to only the forecast even when the SO loaded is larger than the forecast.

Example. when forecast loaded is 1000 and SO create to consume forecast is 1500, The total demand is only 1000.

Restriction is that my SO must still be driving demand, so LSF and equivalent is out.

Can this be done?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Cynefrid

If the MRP relevancy of the sales order should not exceed the PIR quantity, this is the same thing that saying that the sales order is not relevant to MRP (only the PIRs).

In this case, you should really think about using strategies 10 oe 11, where only the PIRs are relevant to MRP.

BR
Caetano

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cynefrid,

Your question is not clear to me if you want to control any MRP element during MRP run like you said among both forecast and sales order you want to have requirement from either of one in this case use BADI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA it is the most important BAdI on MRP. It allows you to change any MRP element during the MRP or on MD04 transaction.

BR
KK