cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LX23 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am running transaction LX23 but it is not displaying anyting.

Is there any prerequisites setting i missed out .

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is supposed  to work without any further settings, but more important it will only list inconsistencies.

Give an example that you really have inconsistencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Please check

LS24

MMBE

Regards,

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see any difference/ inconsistency  in between MMBE(9250)  & LS24 (8350+900) for batch 1415R00075, at any point of time your WM stock (Physical + interim storage type) should equal to IM stock.

What output do you expect after executing the LX23, as highlighted by Jurgen output is more towards the inconsistency in the screen shared by you there is no inconsistency hence you are not getting any output

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I actually see a difference between storage location stock in MMBE and your LS24, but I am not convinced since it could be that you entered the batch number in the selection screen.

Better make a screenshot of LS26 from top to bottom  so that the totals can be seen.

It would also be helpful to see a screenshot from table level MARD and MCHB for this material (no restriction on batches)

I know about an error in MMBE display which is fixed with OSS note 1831373 - MMBE: Incorrect batch stocks information