cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Could not fully determine the destination data during Planned replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have an Issue with Planned replenishment run, in /scwm/REPL, the system is determining the data but is giving the error " Could not fully determine the destination data". Replenishment is being done from ST.type 0020 to 0050.

1.  Necessary customizing with WPT 3010 has been maintained for Plnd REPL. SRPL has been maintained for 3010.

2. Stock is maintained in St.Type 0020

3. Customizing for removal search is maintained. Detailed Config is as in the attached document

4. Log is activated but is showing the same error

5. Product master has been updated with fixed bins strategy with Min, Max and Replenishment qty.

Could you kindly guide me why I am getting this error. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is the storage type 0050 assigned to storage type sequence for putaway for the PACI of the product? If I am not mistaken, system first read the list of allowed lgtyps and then reads the replenishment customizing and master data.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Petr,

Please correct me If I am wrong.

1) I am doing replenishment from St.type 0020 to 0050 and hence the stock is in 0020.

2) SRCI is not required in Product since the removal is not happening from St.type 0050

3) System should detect the destination fixed bins based on the fixed bins setting and replenishment control setting in St.type 0050 and fixed bins assigned in product master.

But I think the system is somehow giving the error  could not determine destination data. I think something missing.

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

I dont see that you have maintained your picking storage type search sequence STSS for Stype 0050. REPL strategy looks fine. Also check if you have maintained Replenishment relevant setting in Stype i.e. Replenishment in same bin or at Stype level.

Then retry....

Regards

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

Thanks,

I think STSS for ST type 0050 should not be there since the system is replenishing for 0050. I have checked EMW 110 twice to make sure that this 0050 should be removed from STSS.

I have maintained REPL control as 1 (ST.Type Level) in ST.Type 0050 under Replenishment section.

Fixed bins have been assigned to the product

Still not sure why this error is coming,

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

As it says couldn't determine destination data, it is obvious that it managed to find the relevant stock for the replen quantity, however whilst creating the warehouse tasks it is not able to determine the destination data.

On your replen scheduling transaction I'm sure you must be providing st. type 0050 in the selection screen if not please input that.

Since it is not giving more info than generic message, you have two options.

1. Force feed the destination data.

In this approach in the WPT 3010 you can give destination data i.e. 0050 and provide BIN name also in the config to start with, if successful then try with only storage type etc. and then finally without storage type.

Using this approach system will give you more info about the problem (most likely the issue is with st. type 0050 not able to find a bin for you)

2. Diagnose with transaction /SCWM/IM_ST

The other way to diagnose is create a replen document via this transaction and then try to create task against it, again when the task is created you will get granular detail of why the bin is not determined.

Its much easy to be on the system to resolve but I hope the above inputs will help you diagnose alternatively let us know.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kishore,

I will try this and let you know the result.