cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEAR_EMPTY action getting error after SP12 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After SP12 upgrade i am getting below error in empty transport PPF action handling from status "In development" to " To be tested" & transportnot getting delete.

But this CLEAR_EMPTY action working fine in Dev system, having issue only in PRD.

"

Condition not fulfilled due to exception

Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 092

Diagnosis

A technical exception was raised in the PPF action handling.

System Response

If the PPF action is a condition check, the condition is initially considered as not met, and leads to another warning, an error message, or status reset, depending on the configuration.

If the PPF action is the execution of a task in the task list, and the exception is critical, there is another error message in the document.

Procedure

The condition cannot be met until the cause is removed. Analyze all messages in the transaction application log.

Procedure for System Administration

Analyze any other messages in the task list application log, and the entries for the object /TMWFLOW/CMSCV

Additional Information:

Unable to find task /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_CLEAR for type D of system

role

/TMWFLOW/TU_GET_REQUEST_REMOTE:E:/TMWFLOW/TASKLIST:212"

Rg,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1788784 - ChaRM: replace SOCM action DELETE_EMPTY with CLEAR_EMPTY

I was checked the above note. but it was old version note. Any note for 7.1 release?

Rg,

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

For status 'To Be Tested (E004)' have you checked if 'CLEAR_EMPTY' need to be assigned.

SPRO -> ......-> Make settings for Change  Transaction Types' -. Assign Actions for SMHF OR ZMHF for status E004

I am not sure whether that is required or not, but you may try it.

Regards

Praveen