cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Qty change in VL0N1...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am making Outbound Delivery through VL0N1, while making delivery if user changes qty., it should not allow. It should be equal to sales order quantity, not more than that and it should give error.

How to restrict in VL0N1 ?

Yusuf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the item category level, the field check over-delivery should have option "B" ,then if the delivery quantity is exceding order quantity,it will through an error message.

Reward if this helps you

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Simhadri,

i dont see such field in VOV7 can u plz brief me.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is in delivery item categories 0VLP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simhadri,

but this transaction gives whether the item cat is relavant for picking or not. this screen doesn't have details of item cat.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP always allows reducing the qty in delivery. The only option is to use an user exit to control it.

Chandru

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use transaction 0VLP (where first character is zero) and not 0VLP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Javed.

cheers,

anil.

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you set option "B" in 0VLP for your delivery item category it will consider your overdeilvery limit in the sales order or in the customer-material info record and if your delivery quantity is within that overdelivery tolerance then no message if it exceeds that limit then it will give error message.

Hope this information will be useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the following includes to process delivery data:

MV50AFZ1

This include contains routines for processing delivery header and item data, as well as for changing the entrie delivery at central points during delivery processing. For more information on the exit, see note 415716.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit