Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 storage locations in sales order

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

I know this is the exit name to solve the issue but could you suggest me a bit more how we can achive further

Normally in sales order one storage location will be determined but in my process 2 storage locations should be determined in this example

Ex: storage location A---100 QNTY

Storage location  B- 50 QNTY

now if i create sales ordre 150 qnty 2 line item should come in sales order and 2 storage location should come.

I have checked dev team but they said it is very difficulty and not able to do

please help me any one achived this one.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I haven't gone through such requirement but involved in a discussion, henceforth sharing my view.

This is a quite complex requirement and can be achieve by custom development in relevant exists, may be the below given link can help you out about ATP. You need to sit with your ABAPer and go through all the ATP check phases via user exit. Based on custom availability check, system will check the available stock as per storage location and allocate / split the stock as per its availability in concern plant.

Available userexits in ATP - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

Regards

Shailendra

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all let  me know the scenario and requiremnt of the business.

Case-1 . Sales order created with material-A- order qnty-100, Storage location SL-1 determined default in same plant. P1.

Now stock is 100 in SL-1

Result- Order qnty for Matrl is confirmed- Here no issue.

Case-2 The material M is created with Qnty 150 for for SL-1 for plant P1. We have another storage location for same Plant P1 ie. SL-2. which ahs stock -50.

Expected result- The system should confim materila M on first line for storage location SL-1 with Qnty 100 and create another line item for same material M for storage location SL-2 with confirmed qnty 50.

Now challange is that how can we achieve this? is ther any user exits? if yes then how many places we need to make the changes during SO process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Point 1: Storage location will always determine at delivery level. If you want to make storage location default based on quantity at order level then as suggested by Laxmipathi sir you have to take help of user exit.

Point 2:

What is the business scenario? are you going to do one time delivery?

Regards

Biswabhusan

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu ,

In standard it is not possible to split the item depending upon material availability locations.

In one my assignment , we have developed a functionality wherein depending upon material quantity, system is searching available quantity in all the Sloc underneath the plant and then allocate quantity by splitting the line item as per Sloc quantity.

When the sales order executed we can see that item splits with different Sloc and batch in it.

Availability check was active in the system but we have bypassed the standard availability and used our program logic to achieve the result.

e.g. If we enter material A 100pc in order and hit enter then while order execution system is searching for relevant batches and Sloc in background. Once found all the quantity then allocated as below in order.

10 A  20  0001 Batch1

20 A  30  0001 Batch2

30 A  50  0002 Batch3

If stock is not adequate to full fill the order then Order reason allocated to that line item.

e.g.

10 A  20  0001 Batch1

20 A  30  0001 Batch2

30 A  50  Order reason deficit quantity.

At this moment neither I have order user exists(Processing,Save,Availability) which was used nor program logic.

But above explanation may give you some hint to rebuild your solution.

BR,

Stone.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stone,

The requirement is very interesting. Could you explain to us, how did you achieve this?

Thanks

Jobi

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi ,

Yes, Indeed it was very interesting assignment but unfortunately I do not have technical documents as I have moved in other assignment. To be honest this was only a part of the process , actually the process was very huge and had storage location switch depending on customer, different formulae to determine/confirm the stock depending upon type of customer,batch Shelf-life criteria on customer demand etc.

This was implemented for one of the company in FMCG industry.

But let me find out if I have something to share technically.

Stone.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not explained in what circumstances, system should consider different storage locations.  With the standard configuration, storage location would be considered only in delivery.  If you want to differentiate in sale order itself, you have to go for user exit.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir,

I have checked dev team as well but what they are telling it is not possible at all.

My concern point is

I am explaining from business point of view customers will create sales orders in logicel system after that one file is generated that file will be running in SAP one zee t.code.

Here automaticelly so will be created.

so heer if sufficant stock is not there then another storage location should be populated.

some time 2 storage locations also

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In Standard SD it cannot be done even with exit, i presume you have to make complex code to accomplish this.

There is such functionality in APO to determine the ATP Quantity based on the storage location within the Plant. Please check with your APO Team and find the exit. Actually this is possible if you have activated APO set up for availability at Sales Order

thanks

santosh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi sir,

Allready in sales order one storage location is determined by some enhancement.

but now on words business wants to storage locations in so

Ex: A Storage location 200

B storage location 150

Customer orders 300...................Now in the sales order first line item with stoarge location 200

And second line item 100 with B storage location

How it is possible , here business not creating sales orders by some interface sales orders being created.

Dev team said not possible at all

Please kindly let me know how to proceed. please

Dear Santosh,

I dont think so APO implimented

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

How is the availability check happening currently? Is it happening at Storage location level of at plant level? In the scenario mentioned above, if the complete order quantity is not available in the storage location....how are the schedule lines determined? Please post the screen print of the schedule line.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

System Determine Storage Location on the Basics of. Shipping Point,Plant,Storage Condition.

We will maintain in OVL3 T-Code.

Kindly Maintain the Different Storage Condition in the different material and check that system will determine the different storage location in the Sales Order.

Regards

Susheel

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Are you asking for one line item sales order system should determine another one if there is no sufficient stock at storage location?

Could you just illustrate a bit more?

thanks

santosh