cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to record Finding in EWM QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a Rejection Decision i wanted to select a finding type code. Inspite of doing the configurations for "Finding Type" the Finding Type code is not appearing in the below screen, it displays the message that there are no values.

Please help since i am unable to create a Finding Type for a Rejection Decision, below is the explanation with screenshots.

In the below screen shot, i click on the "Find" button highlighted in RED Box to view the Finding Type screen to enter a Finding Type.

In the below screen shot you that there is a Finding Type entry created and also there is a Find type "Code" drop down field in the RED Box in the Top position, on clicking the Finding Type drop down field the system displays the message "No Values" in the RED Box in the  bottom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sheriff,

See picture below, if that doesn't work try adding   /SCWM/   before  CL_QIE_FINDING_TYPE

Also make sure you defined some defects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joris

Based on your input i have updated the class as shown in the below screen shot and it is working now. thanks for your support

Regards

sheriff

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same problem, make sure the following is set:

- In the inspection rule give up a finding type ( I used the default one = "SEWM" )

- In the inspection rule give up a catalog filter

And yes, the screenshot 1 is linked to the screenshot 2

The filter Value should be the same name as the defect group and effort group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joris

I am still getting the same error. I think the "CLASS" mentioned in the QIE Config is incorrect. Can you let me know the Class that has worked for you. Below is the class that i am using.

Regards

sheriff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the below link which will give you a complete step by step details on configurations regarding  same:

http://scn.sap.com/community/extended-warehouse-management/blog/2014/06/27/configure-quality-inspect...

Regards
Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

If you have performed the configurations then system should show you the values maintained for finding type while taking decision in QIE.

Regards

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

You have to define the possible values for your finding type and then system will show you the maintained values, double check that if you have some values maintained for your Finding Type

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop

I have performed this configuration, as shown in Screenshot1. Also please let me now the config in Screenshot 1 is linked to the config in Screenshot 2

Screenshot 1: QIE config for Finding Type

Screen Shot 2: Cross Process Settings config for Findings

Regards

sheriff

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you entered the finding type in the inspection rule? Not sure that it works without that assignment.

Brgds

Juergen