SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello export,

As I know SAP release invoice function of create invoice list for single invoice at 2014, I wonder whether anyone be familiar with it ? and could anyone

give some tips on it? like which event should be use to do what ?

thank you in advance!

Mary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to be able to use functionality of invoice lists one should activate invoicing functions SUBINV_LIST and SUBINV_TRIG in customization of invoicing process.

Additional adjustment to subinv items and subinv triggers can be done in fq events:

- 2637    INV: Supplement Inv. Order for Source Docs of Category SUBIN

- 2638    INV: Enrich Invoicing Item for Invoicing List

Event 2638 doesn't have documentation but here you can find my document with explained current functionality.

In this document you can find historical changes of event.

Cheers,

Mario

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you referring to normal SAP IS-U Invoicing or Convergent Invoicing?

Please let us know the scenario.

Thanks and regards,

Ivor

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to be able to use functionality of invoice lists one should activate invoicing functions SUBINV_LIST and SUBINV_TRIG in customization of invoicing process.

Additional adjustment to subinv items and subinv triggers can be done in fq events:

- 2637    INV: Supplement Inv. Order for Source Docs of Category SUBIN

- 2638    INV: Enrich Invoicing Item for Invoicing List

Event 2638 doesn't have documentation but here you can find my document with explained current functionality.

In this document you can find historical changes of event.

Cheers,

Mario

0 Kudos

Hi , Mario

Thank you very much !

So lucky , I could get advance from you from here ..More lucky I also got a super ABAPer ,he help me work out the consolidation invoice yesterday.  we took the event 2637 after configuration .

I am sure  everyone can get help from here --- your advance , since I know  most project will apply consolidation invoice function but SAP release new note  at 2014 and  there were no detail information be mention with note.( I checked before I raise issue here).

Thanks again!

Mary