cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP in GTS not Screened in the Transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_BLBPLO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I cannot see the BP's in the "Display blocked Business partners list",But the BP is created in GTS, and Blocked in Feeder system,

Can anyone suggest What needs to be done for this to see the BP in Display blocked Business partners list"?

Regards,

KSR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KSR,

But the BP is created in GTS, and Blocked in Feeder system,

Could you provide more details why you want to create BP in GTS and then it is blocked in feeder system? And how you block in feeder system?

Normally BP is created in feeder system and then doing check & block in GTS system.

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

I do not believe that there is a standard method for marking a partner in a feeder system as "blocked" when GTS screens a business partner and determines it is a hit on the SPL.  Can you elaborate on where in your feeder system this is indicator resides and how it was set initially?  I know from personal experience that you can manage this via an enhancement, so perhaps that is the case for you?

If this indicator was done via a customization it could be that your BP in GTS is not actually blocked and your feeder system is out of sync due to an error in the customization.

At any rate you should be able to list the currently blocked business partners through the legal menu under the compliance management --> spl sub menu and then under the Monitoring  "Display blocked business partners"

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rachael