cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print multiple spool requests at a time.Is there any T-Codes? Currenty

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to print multiple spool requests at a time.Is there any T-Codes?

Now I am using ZALL_RSTXPDFT4 to print invoice copies.But it is not possible to print multiple spool request at a time.Please give a solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

jemil_victoria
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Drisya,

Have you applied the note as Laszlo has mentioned you have to tell to your SD/BASIS consultants to do it.Also do you have a SAP team. If still you haven't achieved it please tell me.

- Vino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laszlo,

Thank you so much for the information.But "Export as PDF" option is not in my system only "Export as text" i can see

Best regards,

Drisya

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Drisya,

that likely indicates that some of the prerequisites from Note #1717357 are not met: if the menu "Export as PDF" does not even appear, I would say the corrections mentioned in this Note are not yet implemented.

(In some previous cases I have seen that "Export as PDF" appeared but grayed out - in this case either the SAPGUI version was low or the menu needed to be reactivated. Anyway, both symptoms show prerequisite-problems.)

Best regards,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laszlo,

Could you please explain how to print spools simultaneously in SPO1.

Best regards,

Drisya

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Drisya,

it is possible to print the spools as PDF, so RSTXPDFT4 will not be needed.

In this case please ensure that such an Output Device is used which uses a PDF Device Type (e.g. PDF1 or PDFUC).

Then the following steps can be used:

• go to transaction SP01
  • display/select all the spool requests which are needed
  • print them with the "Print directly" button
  • now the Windows printer popups will appear, and you can save the PDF data with a File printer.

SAP Note #576973 - "Creating a file printer on a Windows PC" shows how a File printer can be created, and SAP KBA #1580639 - "Is a PDF software required in windows for PDF conversion via device PDF1?" demonstrates these printing steps with a better overview.

An alternative (and perhaps easier) solution is to simply display/select the spools in transaction SP01, then select menu "Spool Request" -> "Forward" -> "Export as PDF...". After this step the PDF files will be simply downloaded to the specified directory.

SAP Note #1717357 - "Download spool requests from SP01" describes which corrections are required to use this function.

Best regards,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently I am using the following method to take invoice pdf.

For getting invoice pdf copies we are coping each spool no from SPO2

And paste it in ZALL_RSTXPDFT4.

Then Execute.

For this i want to copy each spool number.It is very time consuming process.I have a requirement to print multiple spool request at a time (single invoice copies)

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Drisya,

by default transaction SP01 contains the spools - so you can select several spools here, and print them simultaneously.

Or if this isn't what is required: could you give a description what is the exact requirement? Transaction ZALL_RSTXPDFT4 seems to be custom, so it is not available in all other systems.

Best regards,

Laszlo

former_member839955
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am having trouble with the spooling of Retiree Invoices - it should spool into one batch instead of individual documents to print/save.

jemil_victoria
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the below link for how to add multiple spool request to a pdf

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/62ae7fcd-0b01-0010-3e9d-a54f26944...