cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transmit error in WM6.2.1

chris_gray1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've installed WM6.2.1, deployed to SMP and added the additional settings defined in note 2144571. I'm able to get through a transmit until it attempts to fetch Work Orders, at which point it fails with the message "GetWorkOrdersSteplet - Field SYSTEM_STATUS_CODE is not a member of /SYCLO/PM_AFVC_STR." I don't see any other notes out on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need to implement note 2141203.

chris_gray1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, not sure why that note didn't show up in the search. It's surprising this is not an issue on the 6.1 and 6.2 installs running on the same system.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had to apply the note too, it's because the Java Source for 6.2.1 reads the new structure field SYSTEM_STATUS_CODE and in 6.1/6.2.0 this field was never accessed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even after applying the note 2141203 and making the necessary java changes with note 2144035, the download gets stuck at Get Data Tables

and the error log file says "JAVA EXCEPTION CAUGHT: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException".

Could you help me resolve the same.

Regards

Reshma

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please open a new Discussion for your new question.  The original question was already answered.  This will get you more visibility to your question and allow you to mark it answered so others will be able to benefit as well.

Thanks,

--Bill