Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Docking not working

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on opportunistic cross docking.For that I have done following setup-

Created Product group type CI(Inbound) ,CO(Outbound).

Assigned them to Product group PI,PO respectively.

Activated Opportunistic cross docking for Product Group Type CI and CO

Maintained Stock Determination Group S1 with WM Handling -Stock Determination has Priority

Maintained staging area 9010 as first in sequence for stock removal strategy.

Configured Stock Determination  as Inbound Value F1 and Permitted value F2 for S1

Assigned Product group type CI/CO in /SAPAPO/MAT1

Assigned stock determination group in /SCWM/MAT1

When I create an inbound delivery and post GR. Stock is already in staging area 9010 now.On creating outbound delivery WT system should directly propose stock from GR ZONE to GIZONE but its trying to pick from final bin.

Can somebody help me with that?

I am also attaching WT creation log in which system goes to check source bin 9010 but does not find any stock.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

implemented the required Badi?

"Maintained staging area 9010 as first in sequence for stock removal strategy." and that should not be. You do not want to search there first (for any other material, which is NOT to be cross-docked).

Brgds

Juergen

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Juergen,

Forgot to mention,it has been implemented too.I ll change the sequence and will put 9010 at last but I don't think that is the reason why it is not working.

Any other pointers?

Regards,

Khushboo

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Agreed, to have 9010 at the beginning of the sequence is not the reason why it does not work. Hm, did you try from the other direction (create the putaway WT), if the system does a CD then?

Brgds

Juergen

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Juergen,tried both ways many times with new deliveries,but no success.

Regards,

Khushboo