Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA 32 and UD

former_member334499
Participant
0 Kudos

Mates,

I am newbiee. I have a  question realted to QM.

In our org people  give UD via QA32.

But users can reject materials and still they can give UD as accepted.

I am not clear about the flow actually...can anbody help me with the flow.....

My understanding is this

even though users calls QA32  (calling mass inspection lot )they reach QA11...(individual inspection lot UD ) once they reach a particular one......

i feel like it should be working like this

if any material of the lot move to rejected..UD should go to REJECTED by default even without user giving it.

if NO material of the lot in rejected. basket.UD should go to ACCEPETD by default even without user giving it.

Regards

Mandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition, keep in mind that SAP is designed for many industries, not just yours.

Just because some material is rejected doesn't always mean a rejected valuation is required.  And the opposite is true to, just because some material is accepted doesn't mean it should always be accepted.

Each industry has their own requirements as to what determines a rejected UD code and what determines a passed UD code.

So for QM folks it's important to understand how we can affect the system to achieve the desired outcome for the particular business process.  Hence the document that Nitin gave you a link for.

Also make sure you read the rules for engagement for SCN.

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you're a newbie, please stick to standard font color and avoid hitting too many enter before posting a query next time.

Anyway, coming to your query, I believe a search would have given you a prompt response. You may want to refer this discussion which speaks of something similar need.