cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Billing document to multiple profit centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have some profit centers for product groups and some for sales offices, Can I post the billing for both of them and If it is possible how can I do that.

Best Regards

Ahmed Nassar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed

Why cant you explore the PCA substitution for Sales Orders (0KEL / 0KEM)

Using that, you can derive PC in Sales order on the basis of Prod Group and Sales Ofc. You can also use user exit during the substitution, to derive PC on Sales Orders

During billing, for any enhancement, you can use the exit SDVFX008 or EXIT_SAPLV60B_001

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Ajay for your reply, I need to know if I can post the same line item to two different profit center, anf if i can hwo to that.

Regards,

Nassar

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

One line item can be assigned to only one profit center. If you want that kind of reporting for P&L Analysis, use COPA and create both of them as characteristic to be derived through SD Billing.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

What is your System release, if you are using ECC 6.0, you need to explore document splitting functionality which can handle your requirement, unless i am understanding it wrong.

Explore more about Document splitting.

Pankaj Bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You are right.

Document splitting if configured then SAP will generate line items as per the configuration.

It will create line items based on the characteristics (Business Area, Profit Center, Segment....) configured even though characteristics not supplied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed

Please verify whether Profit Center / PPRCTR is flagged as madatory

IMG:

Financial Accounting (New) > General Ledger Accounting (New)

Business Transactions > Document Splitting > Define Document Splitting Characteristics for General Ledger Accounting

Jandoval