Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Batch creation with classification in MIGO

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

The requirement is at the time of Goods receipt of raw materials against PO document, we need to be able to select the qty & batch (automatically generated) with classification data(manually entering the value inside classification)

Line item 10

Material - XYZ

Qty- 100 PCS (Pieces)

here user must be able to select (say in a pop-up screen like  "Distribution Qty" option)

100PCS-  Different Batch must get generated from  for eg., 0000001 to 0000100 (in total 50 different batch numbers) to after entering the classification data ( like length 100meter)

Pls help to solve this requirement even through any development if not possible in standard SAP.

P.S: Sorry as I've given the requirement wrongly before..

Thanks in advance.

Reg,

Jagan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know why you want to create 100 batches if the characteristic is same (say length 100 meter in your example).

You can have only one classification tab per batch. So there is no option in standard to split to different batches after entering the classification data, as of my knowledge. Alternatively, you may check the below option.

Anyway, in "Distribute Quantity" option in MIGO, you have the option to give different batches as well. You can maintain both and adopt and then maintain the classification data.

If you want to generate the batches automatically, just go to "Distribute Quantity" option and give the splitted quantity alone and adopt. System will automatically generate multiple lines and multiple batches. Now, maintain the classification data for each batch.

You may check the option and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT