cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item type determination in kit to order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I  am working on kit to order  scenario. i have configured all  necessary steps  . Delivery is created in ECC  and  Replicated to EWM System.But   item type  determination is  not  happening   correctly.In  ODO  ,  Assembly Component  item(OKC)  is  coming  but  no  Header  item (OKM).

I have  configured   "item type  determination in outbound  process "  as  follows

doc catg (ODR)+item type(OKM)+item catg(DLV)  Item type determination=OKM

doc catg (ODR)+item type(OKC)+item catg(DLV)  Item type determination=OKC.

Please  suggest  me  the correct   item  type  determination in outbound  process.

Thanks

Yummy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

padmaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yummy,

Please maintaine delv header and item type integration for ERP to EWM as per attached snap ,

LFKITOKM
LFKOMPOKC

and u could able to get both OKM ,OKC item types in OD.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop ,

Please  find the  screen shot of ODO. The  item type of  header  and  and  component  should be  Assembly  Header item, Assembly  component item.

Thanks

Yummy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yummy,

If your mapping are fine for document type and item type in Interfaces integration, then it should work. Check if you have missed to maintain the Sales Order BOM in ERP system in CS01 for the Header and Components
?

First of all in your Sales order itself item categories should be determined for Header and Components, check that as well.

Regards
Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your Reply.  I have  maintained Sales order  BOM in TC-CS01. In  sales  order  item category  determined perfectly  for  Header,Item Lavel . Delivery  also  replicated to EWM System without any error.But  in ODO ,item type dermination is not triggered properly.

In Sales Order----

Item Catg  Header-KIT

Item Catg Component-KOMP

Thanks

Yummy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yummy,

Can you please post the screen shot of your error? That will help us to advise further.

Regards

Anoop

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you do not need to configure the item type determination. You "map document types from ERP to EWM" (under "Integration").

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen ,

Thanks for your reply. I have  configured   "Map document types from  ERP to EWM "  In integration.But  In ODO  item type determination is  not  triggering.

Thanks

Yummy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry, I meant you have to map the item types (as well as the document types).

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen ,

I have   configured  both  document types,item types in  ( interfaces-->erp integration -->delivery processing). But  still   item type in ODO  is  not triggering.

Thanks

Yummy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

how does you ODR look like? Do you have all items there? And what item types?

Brgds

Juergen