cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-nonSAP integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have two non SAP application D2K Application and .NET application i want to connect both through XI to SAP.For this do i required to create Interface table or not if yes then on which side(SAP or NonSAP).

How do i create mapping for this scenario?

Basically i want to transfer FI related data.

thanks,

RP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Receiver side can be RFC, IDOC or ABAP Proxy, depending on your requirements.

As for sender side, you have a couple of options:

- generic way: expose xi web service and consume wsdl in applications.

- specific ways:

- .NET: use SAP .NET connector (http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000050068&);

- D2K: use d2k java API and create java proxy.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An approach used by me in one such similar requirement to integrate a .net application to a R/3 system was achieved by developing a SOAP to RFC Scenario in XI and exposing it has a webservice in XI. The wsdl generated was then consumed by the .net application to post the request and also to receive the response.

All the mapping transformation can be handled within XI.

Regards,

Abhy Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can connect both application to SAP using following.

- File communication

- JDBC communication (if requirement is to transfer data from database)

I don't understand what do you mean by interface table?

Follow steps to create interface like any other communication and finally decide how you want to communicate i.e. file or jdbc (depends on your application).

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dear

Interface table in the sence a mediator table which can store INTERFACE data

so can u suggest me

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your application can give either webservice/file/intermediate table then it can be achieved by following mean:

1. Webservice : use http/soap to communicate as mentioned in one of the post here (only .Net application)

2. file: use file adapter for transport

3. interface table: If you are dumping your data into temporary table then you can use JDBC adapter to pickup data and transfer to SAP application. such table you can maintain within your existing database.

you can use either of them it depends how you want to do it and how much flexibility your application provides.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>