cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time recording approval in CATS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The daily hours worked by an employee on weekly basis are recorded via Abs/Att type in CATS (CAT2). Request anyone to let me know the configuration/process to approve the timesheet for the employee in CATS.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shital

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through transaction's CAC1 you will get an idea, Where you can confiure approval, work flow task details accordingly it works.

Regards

Venkatsh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through transaction's CAC1 you will get an idea, Where you can confiure approval, work flow task details accordingly it works.

Regards

Venkatsh

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

See this is the concept here..

i guess you have saved the time sheet.. next step is to release the time sheet.

1. Go to T-code CAT2 , High light the absence record where you maintained your absence and select the release view button at the bottom.

Once you have selected the release view button now screen is in release view status, Release the entry by clicking the Lock button which is available at right hand side of menu bar.

2.We can check our CATS statuses in the table CATSDB by executing through the T-code SE16N where 10 means processing and 20 means released for approval 30 – Approved etc,

3.Using the T-code CATS_APPR, we can approve the time sheets by providing the valid inputs. ( This approval process can be done through workflows also. ) u will get the below screen.

4. Transfer.

we will be transferring the CATS entry to Time infotypes using the T-code CAT6 to 2001 or 2002,

T-code : CAT6, u will get the below screen..

Hope this one helps.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Is this what you expected? alteast my post was helpful.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks Sriram.

You post was indeed helpful.

Regards,

Shital

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

If all fine. Please reward points and close the thread.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Is your query answered? please reward points and close the thread, if not ignore my message

Thanks

Sriram